proper copper

posted on: Wednesday, November 6, 2013

happy wednesday everyone! 
today i spent the afternoon cleaning out my closet...finally, i think i've been saying i was going to do that for about 2 months. it was out with really old and in with my winter clothes that have been in storage. i still have some filtering out to do but i think i definitely made some head way on getting my closet a little more organized, something that is a constant struggle! during my closet overhaul i pulled out my tried and true blue blazer...actually a hand-me-down from my grandmother. she purchased the jacket while studying abroad in oxford. i think this will stay in my closet forever!! such an amazing piece, and so beautifully made that it is my closet classic. when pairing this heavier blazer i stuck to a light cotton button up. stick to something a little lighter underneath so that you don't get too warm...it's not too cold yet down south! 
i hope your days were blessed, thank you for stopping by!
xo,
A


{outfit details}
blazer: vintage
shirt: lauren by ralph lauren
jeans: pilcro
heels: gianni bini
tote: h&m
sunnies: anthropologie
jewels: michael kors, kate spade, francesca's

photos by katie coon

4 comments:

Darcy All rights reserved. Theme by © Blog Milk . Developed by MA Creative.